Everyone who cooks for a family knows that it's a struggle meal planning every week. Especially if no one else is interested in helping. Plan the week ahead with a daily guide. I like to shop for 3 meals at a time because things come up and plans change and I don't like to waste food. Right not my weekly plan is:
Monday- Grill
Tuesday- Chicken Dinner
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Ramen
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Burritos
So when I went shopping today, I bought pantry items to support this plan, and I bought things that I can freeze. I also bought ingredients to make my creamy mushroom chicken dinner tonight, and stuff for beef ramen and homemade pizzas. I got a few things so I can also throw together burritos on Sunday. And if I want to get fancier, I will get more ingredients on Saturday, but we will survive until Monday now if we need to! Hurray! Lunches consist of leftovers and sandwich stuff. Breakfasts are mostly oatmeal and eggs. The simpler the better. Love your family and love cooking for them!
Comments
Post a Comment